- 1 cup raw whole almonds
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine almonds, olive oil, paprika, and salt. Spread evenly on pan.
- Roast for about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so, until almonds are fragrant and golden brown. Keep an eye (and nose!) on them to make sure they don’t burn.
- Let cool and toss with orange zest.
- Eat by the handful, throw into a salad, or crush and use to coat tofu.